- Upon first contact all important parts of the project are discussed before estimate is
given. This includes: subject matter, end usage, style/approach, colour, copy requirements,
time-frame, budget, retainer fee and copyrights
- After I receive all information I will send out my estimate. When that is accepted work
can begin. A 25% retainer is required at this point.
- Next you are presented with a rough version of your illustration(s). I wait for feedback
- Once the roughs are reviewed and feedback is given, revisions are made.
- Revised work is sent back for final approval.
- Final art is completed and delivered along with final invoice.